While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
When processing ePAR transactions and funding entries, remember these 8 guidelines
Processing ePAR transactions? Complete them successfully by ensuring you are aware of these 5 rules:
- Review the most current position date. The position effective date must be at least one day prior to the date of the ePAR transaction.
- The position must be in an approved status.
- The most current job data row must have the same or earlier effective date than the ePAR transaction.
- The most current position funding row must have the same or earlier effective date than the ePAR transaction.
- If the ePAR transaction effective date belongs to a completed pay period, update the funding in the ePAR transaction and do not use a new funding entry page.
Funding entry reminders
When making funding entries, remember these 3 tips:
- When creating a new position or changing a position's department, a Funding Entry page will launch upon clicking Save. This page will default to the date of the position change, regardless of the current pay period. This is your one-time opportunity to backdate funding (the error check is removed).
- When updating funding using the funding entry page, only the current pay period may be updated.
- When payroll has completed in the current month, no new funding entries can be made for that month. The new funding effective date must reflect the new pay period.