Employee Services will close at 1 p.m. Friday, July 1, and remain closed on Monday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day. We'll be happy to help you when we reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 5. Enjoy your holiday!
Watch off-cycle pay webinar recording
You can now watch the HCM In-Time Webinar Series: Off-Cycle Pay webinar online. Find it here.
The following guides may also be helpful in processing off-cycle pay:
We have also created the Employee Pay Group Search Query, which will allow you to look up your department and/or specific employees. You can download this query into Excel and use it as your reference for entering CU Time payroll uploads.
To get this query:
- Go to the Main Menu in HCM.
- Select CU HCM User Workcenter.
- Click on the Resources Tab.
- Under query manager, scroll to the bottom of this area and press click here for all, and choose “Employee Paygroup Search Report” byclicking the hyperlink.
- Enter your Department ID and/or your Employee ID, then click full results to display your paygroup assignment.
Note: If you’ve missed a payroll deadline, and your transactions are now in CU Reported Time as “approved,” you don’t need to take any action; they’ll automatically be picked up for payroll in the next off-cycle.