While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
User alert: off-cycle pay processed
The off-cycle pay process completed last night. Nearly 3,000 University of Colorado employees were paid and with close to $1 million entered into direct deposits.
Please check your payroll registers to ensure that everyone in your department who was supposed to be paid, in fact, got paid.
If there are employees who did not get paid, you can submit them into the off-cycle due at 5 p.m. Tuesday. These employees will be paid Thursday, Dec. 24, as a result of next Friday’s banking holiday.
The following guides may also be helpful in processing off-cycle pay:
We have also created the Employee Pay Group Search Query, which will allow you to look up your department and/or specific employees. You can download this query into Excel and use it as your reference for entering CU Time payroll uploads.
To get this query:
1. Go to the Main Menu in HCM.
2. Select CU HCM User Workcenter.
3. Click on the Resources Tab.
4. Under query manager, scroll to the bottom of this area and press click here for all, and choose “Employee Paygroup Search Report” by clicking the hyperlink.
5. Enter your Department ID and/or your Employee ID, then click full results to display your paygroup assignment