While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Upcoming Deadlines April 2014
April 2014 payroll deadlines
• Pay date: Monday, April 30
• Monthly time collection deadline: Friday, April 18
• Special off-cycle time collection: 9 a.m. Monday, April 21
• Please ensure that your data changes/monthly time collection batches have been approved by 5 p.m. Friday, April 18. Unapproved batches will not be included in the payroll processing for April.
April time collection deadlines
• 5 p.m. Friday, April 18: Monthly pay period ending April 30
• 5 p.m. Thursday, April 17: Biweekly pay period ending April 12
• Noon Tuesday, April 29: Special off-cycle payroll (OC) pay period ending April 29
• 5 p.m. Thursday, May 1: Biweekly pay period ending April 26
No set date for return of direct deposit to portal
CU administrators have not yet announced a date when the university’s direct deposit form will be replaced in the employee portal.
A team of developers is increasing the system’s security to protect personal information—such as direct deposit selections—and make that information available to employees.
CU removed its direct deposit form from the portal this winter following a phishing attack that tricked some employees into sharing their portal passwords.