While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Upcoming 2013, 2014 deadlines
Please take note of the following submission deadlines.
- noon Friday, Dec. 20 – Deadline to submit hand-drawn check requests for inclusion in tax year 2013. All requests received after noon Dec. 20 will be processed as 2014 activity.
- Saturday, Dec. 21 – First biweekly pay period end date for 2014. (Pay day is Friday, Jan. 3.)
- 10 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 26 – Deadline to submit “Termination for Cause” hand-drawn check requests. Payment for these Terminations for Cause will be by check only; direct deposits are possible at this time. These checks will be available for pickup on the campuses, if necessary.
- Friday, Dec. 27 – Processing biweekly payroll for pay period ending Dec. 21. (Pay day is Friday, Jan. 3.)
- 11 a.m. Monday, Dec. 30 – All hand-drawn checks must be picked up by the employee at the designated campus locations prior to 11 a.m. Dec. 30. Any checks not picked up by this deadline will be mailed to the employee’s home address by Employee Services or the campus designee.
- Tuesday, Dec. 31 – Last monthly pay period end date for 2013. (Pay day is Tuesday, Dec. 31.)
- 5 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 15 – Deadline for address changes to be entered in HRMS for W-2 processing.