Take note: Final, 2014 payroll reminders
Don’t miss these final, important 2014 payroll deadlines:
- Noon, Monday, Dec. 22: Last 2014 time collection period for the off-cycle pay period (Pay run ID OC121814)
Note that this takes place on a Monday, one day earlier than the regular, Tuesday off-cycle deadline. There will be no off-cycle pay processed the last week of December.
- Noon, Tuesday, Dec. 23: Hand-drawn requests due to Employee Services for 2014 business
When you meet this hand-drawn request deadline (ZZ121914), affected employees will receive the pay in question on Friday, Dec. 26, and it will be included in 2014 transactions. Any hand-drawn requests submitted after this deadline will be paid as 2015 taxable income.
- 9 a.m. Monday, Dec. 29: Term for cause submissions due to Employee Services
If you have—or know you will have—a term for cause in your department, submit the appropriate paperwork to Employee Services by this deadline to ensure final pay will be issued on time.
- Noon, Monday, Dec. 29: Biweekly time collection closes (first biweekly pay period in 2015)
This deadline is for the pay date ending on Saturday, Dec. 20. These employees will receive their pay on Friday, Jan. 2.
- 11 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 30: Deadline for business partners to pick up fulfilled hand-drawn requests
You have until this deadline to pick up completed hand-drawn requests at your campus’ Bursar’s Office in order for them to be included in 2014 transactions.
Important January 2015 payroll task:
- 9 a.m. Friday, Jan. 2: Off-cycle pay time collection opens (Pay run ID OC010115 - first off-cycle in 2015)