While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
System fixes and enhancements, June 12-16
The following fixes and enhancements affecting My Leave, Payroll Expense Transfers (PETs) and Funding Entry processes were implemented this week:
- When making changes to the Default Work Days and Hours portion of My Leave Preferences, users should no longer get a Data Inconsistency error.
- In My Leave Preferences, employees have the option of selecting Not Applicable under the Overtime/Comp Time field. Overtime is the default until it is changed.
- Employees new to My Leave do not need to click the Save and Return button twice to save their Preferences.
Payroll Expense Transfers
- An issue causing PETs to cancel if they were processing the same earnings code across multiple pay periods has been fixed.
- The issue preventing PET approval after viewing attachments or adding comments has been fixed.
- Anschutz Medical Campus and CU Denver Fund 34 PETs are now routing for Grant Approval.
- Two new queries have been created for PETs pending approval:
- A trash can icon is now available so users can delete funding entries that have not been submitted.
- Contract pay information has been included to reduce confusion when users enter funding changes for employees being paid on a contract.