Submitting an FSA claim? There’s an app for that
CU Health Plan participants enrolled in an ASIFlex flexible spending account can now file claims through a new, free mobile app. The user-friendly mobile app allows users to review their accounts, and file claims quickly and easily using a phone or tablet, eliminating time-consuming scanning or copying of receipts. Flexible spending accounts allow participants to set aside pre-tax dollars to pay for expenses like co-insurance, co-pays, deductibles and most prescriptions.
Download the app
Go to the App Store for Apple devices or the Google Play store for Android and search for ASIFlex. Or visit asiflex.com and simply scan the appropriate QR code. File a claim in just three easy steps.
- Select “File New Claim.”
- Enter related claim information and, using your phone’s or tablet’s camera, take a picture of the receipts to attach as documentation.
- File the claim.
The ASIFlex mobile app also allows you to conveniently view information regarding your account, including:
- your annual election amount
- previously-submitted claims
- unfinished claims
- remaining balance in your account
- payments from and contributions to your account.