While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Stay ahead of these CU Resources cutover dates
In conjunction with the HCM upgrade, we're overhauling the CU Resources tab of the employee portal. Starting Nov. 20, we'll need to restrict your access to certain tools and applications housed in the portal. Here's what the cutover will look like:
Friday, Nov. 20
- At 5 p.m., links to HRMS resources and related self-service functionality go down, including links under the "Payroll and Compensation" tab; HR and recruitment application links under "Business Applications" tab; and Pay Advice, My.Leave and Benefits Summary under the "Quick Links" tab.
- Supervisors must approve leave, job data changes, PETs, position data and funding distribution by 5 p.m. to ensure data transfers correctly.
- ePers links go down and are unavailable until Dec. 10. The Voluntary Fiscal Certification links also go down and will not be available until spring 2016.
Sunday, Nov. 22
- CU Resources will go down at 6 a.m. for scheduled maintenance. You will lose access to all information and resources housed in the portal.
- Once maintenance completes that evening, you'll regain access to a temporary portal site. Employees can use business tools such as Jobs at CU, Skillsoft, Concur and Marketplace; however, most portal functionality will not be available until after go-live. Please note employees need to log in twice to check their pay stubs.
- All HCM/HRMS data will be read-only from Nov. 22 until go-live. During these weeks, you'll be able to view data you have access to currently, but you won't be able to make any changes or add new positions.
Thursday, Dec. 3
- HCM and the redesigned portal go live.
- You'll find links to HCM and CU Careers under the "Business Tools" tab.
- ePers and any HCM-FIN integrations will not be operational until Dec. 10.
Saturday, Dec. 5
- "Jobs at CU - Apply/Search Jobs" link expires.
- CU Careers applicant site goes live at 12:01 a.m. Dec. 5.
Thursday, Dec. 10
- FIN 9.2 goes live.
- ePers links come back up.
Email HCM_Community@cu.edu or call 303-860-4200, extension 2, option 2 to reach the HCM helpline.