While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Review leave balances before making adjustments
Employee Services recommends HCM users to reconcile leave balances and make adjustments prior to fiscal year end for accuracy.
Before entering adjustments, use these queries to review employee leave usage for reconciliation of balances.
- Leave Accrual Summary (CUES_HCM_LEAVE_ACCRUAL_SUM): This query reflects the Summary tab within the CU Leave Accrual Summary page.
- Leave Accrual Detail (CUES_HCM_LEAVE_ACCRUAL_DTL): This query pulls information from the CU Leave Accrual Summary page’s Detail tab for individual employees.
- Leave Taken (CUES_HCM_LEAVE_TAKEN): This query provides leave hours that have been processed by payroll, for the ability to compare third party/off line timekeeping entries with uploads.
- My Leave Calendar View (CUES_HCM_MY_LEAVE_CALENDAR): This query returns detailed information about My Leave requests shown on the calendar view, excluding holidays, for the ability to compare that all the calendar events are reflected in the HCM Leave Accrual balance.
- Leave – Fiscal Year End Review (CUES_HCM_LEAVE_FYE_BALANCES): This query returns sick and vacation balances as of the last day of a fiscal year.
Here’s how to access the queries:
- Log into the employee portal.
- Open the CU Resources Home dropdown menu and click Business Tools.
- Select the HCM tile and choose HCM Community Users from the drop-down menu.
- Click the HCM WorkCenter tile.
- Choose the Resources tab.
Step-by-step guides, job aids and resources concerning leave and pay are available in the HCM Community website.