Categorized in: 

Retroactive pay forms for paying contracts only

Effective immediately, you may only use the Retroactive Pay Form to pay out university contracts.

The form, which Employee Services previously accepted to retroactively pay all employees, should now be used only if you fail to pay a contract during the special off-cycle payroll.


Add new comment