While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Rectify overpayments, payroll expense transfers before new fiscal year
On July 1, CU says goodbye to fiscal year 2014-15 and welcomes the 2015-16 fiscal calendar. If you'd like to start off the new fiscal year with a clean slate, take note of these two key processes worth wrapping up by June 30.
- Your department will receive full credit for all overpayments it fully recovers and can verify by June 30.
- Your department will receive prorated credit for overpayments partially recovered by June 30. Remaining amounts will be credited when paid, or during the next year-end cycle (calendar or fiscal)—whichever comes first.
Payroll Expense Transfers (PET)
- If you'd like to process a PET charge that was incurred before June 30, 2015, as part of the 2014-15 fiscal year, you must file it and have it approved by 5 p.m. on Monday, July 13. Note that the journal date must be June 30, 2015 (or earlier).
- For processing questions, please contact your campus accounting office.
- If you're experiencing technical difficulties when creating a PET, contact Shelley Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.