While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Recently-updated HCM and CU Careers guides
We recently changed the way we store guides on the HCM Community website to make resources easier to find. Each step-by-step and quick reference guide now lives on its own Web page, which includes a “last published” date and a brief description.
To ensure you’re working from the most accurate, up-to-date information, we encourage you to bookmark these new URLs. That way, you’ll always have the most recent guide for your reference.
New and recently-updated guides:
- Step-by-step: Updating course completions (3/22/2016)
- Step-by-step:Updating course completion data (3/22/2016)
- Step-by-step: Creating and modifying queries (3/16/2016)
- Step-by-step: Running queries (3/16/2016)
- Step-by-step: Creating a position (3/15/2016)
- Job aid: Common earnings codes and their pay groups (3/15/2016)