While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Prepare for year-end payroll with tasks and reminders
Help ensure you’re prepared for the end of the year by completing the payroll tasks below and reviewing important reminders.
Complete these tasks for a successful year-end
- Enter all 2019 moving expenses paid with a purchase order.
- Review payroll registers immediately after the December payroll is complete.
- Process any necessary pulls to prevent overpayments from crossing tax years.
- Encourage employees to verify their tax withholdings using the IRS Tax Calculator. The IRS anticipates many will be under-withheld if they have multiple income sources.
- Register for the Year-End Wrap-Up webinar to review calendar year-end deadlines, see how to ensure all pay is correct and learn how to correct it if it’s wrong.
Add these reminders to your calendar
- Uploads are due at 5 p.m. Nov. 25 for OC112119. Processing will occur on Nov. 26 with a check date of Nov. 29.
- The pull deadline for MON 113019 and BW111619 is 10 a.m. Nov. 26.
- The deadline to submit imputed cash transactions including 2019 moving xpenses from PO/P-Card and Reimbursements is Dec. 17.
- The pull deadline for BW121419 is 2 p.m. Dec. 23.
- The pull deadline for MON123119 is 5 p.m. Dec. 23.
- Uploads are due at 1 p.m. Dec. 23 for OC121919 (the final off-cycle of 2019). Processing will occur the same day with a check date of Dec. 27.
- The CU System offices and Employee Service will be closed from Dec. 24 to Jan. 2.
- There is no off-cycle during the week of Dec. 30.
- Uploads are due at 5 p.m. Jan. 3 for BW122819. Processing will occur on Jan. 6, registers will be available on Jan. 7 and the pull deadline is 10 a.m. Jan. 8. The check date will be Jan. 10.
- First 2020 off-cycle uploads due at 5 p.m. Jan. 7. Processing for OC010220 will occur on Jan. 8.