Our plan to more quickly resolve your HCM issues
Since HCM launched last month, many of you contacted us with questions, needed assistance or reported errors. Because of the large volume, Employee Services has not been able to respond to your calls as quickly as we planned or expected.
We are taking measures to eliminate the call and email backlog.
- We will automatically close all pre-Jan. 1 emails and voicemails about My Leave and transactions page errors as these errors have been resolved or will be resolved by the end of the week.
- All emails and voicemails prior to Jan. 1 about access issues will be personally answered.
- Employee Services will reduce its HCM inbound phone hours to 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. through Jan. 15. This will allow us to focus on outbound support and answer more of your emails. Normal business hours will resume the week of Jan. 18.
Please help reduce call and email volume by taking the following steps to troubleshoot your issue before contacting us:
- Do not report transaction page errors. The reason: We are monitoring and identifying errors using daily system reports, not emails from users.
- Be sure you have taken the appropriate online training on this area of HCM.
- Carefully review the step-by-step guide dedicated to your task.
- Review the other resources, including webinars and quick references guides, on the HCM Community website.
If this doesn't resolve your issue, please report your issue using this feedback form, which outlines the most important pieces of information we need to help you.
An update on payroll
We identified 332 individuals who did not get paid on Dec. 31. We emailed each individual yesterday with an apology and notified them that they can expect their money today. Today, we will send another email to these individuals with a letter they can provide to their bank, asking to waive any insufficient fund fees and instructions to get reimbursed if the financial institution will not waive the fees.
For the Dec. 24 off-cycle, we corrected the following pay errors:
- Medicare refunds
- Contract pay underpayments
- Positive docks—Reversals were completed and reissues were processed.
- Salary plus REG overpays—Reversals were completed and reissues were processed.
- Social Security not taken from some Dec. 31 paychecks—This will be adjusted on the 2015 Form W-2, and the deduction will be taken as prior year tax deduction on the Jan. 31 payroll.