New, updated Funding Suspense Queries released
Employee Services recently released new and updated queries related to Funding Suspense.
A new query: Funding Suspense Max Row
This newly released query is related to Funding Suspense: CUES_HCM_FUNDING_SUSPENSE_MAX - Funding Suspense Max Row.
This query returns active employees who have a Project End Date, Funding End Date or Budget End Date on their max funding row from the past or up to 45 days in the future. Additionally, results include future effective dated funding rows.
An updated query: Funding Suspense Current Row
The name and description of the second query was adjusted to better reflect the returned results: CUES_HCM_FUNDING_SUSPENSE - Funding Suspense Current Row.
This query returns active employees who have a Project End Date, Funding End Date or Budget End Date on their current funding row from the past or up to 45 days in the future.
Both queries now include the following:
- Correct Project End Date as shown in Finance.
- Effective Date of the funding row being returned.
- Distribution Amount, calculated by multiplying Comp Rate by Distribution Percent.
- Ability to search fields, or “prompts,” for the following:
- Dept ID
- Empl ID (new)
- Position Nbr (new)
- Project ID (new)
- Combo Code (new)
Access these queries
To access the new and updated queries, follow these steps:
- Select Main Menu.
- Choose CU HCM User WorkCenter, then Resources and Query Manager.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list and select click here for all.