Employee Services will close at 1 p.m. Friday, July 1, and remain closed on Monday, July 4, in honor of Independence Day. We'll be happy to help you when we reopen at 8 a.m. Tuesday, July 5. Enjoy your holiday!
Need help with monthly payroll? We’re coming to your campus
Join our payroll professionals this Wednesday and Thursday for in-person labs and webinars that will walk you through the payroll process before we run monthly payroll on Thursday night.
Online and campus sessions
- Monthly Pay webinar, 9-11 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16: During this two-hour webinar, we'll take you through the actions of processing monthly pay in HCM. Register now.
- CU Anschutz: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16 at Ed 2 North, P28-CTL-2201AB
- UCCS: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16 in the Kraemer Family Library, Room EPC 239.
- CU-Boulder: 8-11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 17 at MSSC W179
- CU Denver and CU System: 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17 at Business School, Room 2501
Don’t miss these impending payroll deadlines!
Ensure your employees are paid on time by meeting the following payroll deadlines:
5 p.m. today: Off-cycle payroll deadline
Employee Services will ensure all employees who were not included in last week’s biweekly payroll cycle are paid on time via this off-cycle payroll process, which will run on Wednesday, Dec. 16.
The off-cycle process has been permanently moved to 5 p.m. Tuesdays.
5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 17: Monthly payroll time-entry and approval deadline
Employee Services will complete monthly payroll processing on Saturday, Dec. 19. As a result, you’ll be able to run reports before the holidays, and process any payments via the next off-cycle payroll to ensure your employees are paid on time.
Walk through all the steps by taking our Monthly Pay webinar from 9-11 a.m. Wednesday Dec. 16.
Sunday, Dec. 20: HCM system down
We’ll be taking the system offline to implement tax updates, which will allow us to issue W-2 forms. You’ll regain access to the system as soon as we apply and verify these updates.
Update on uploading time in the system
We’re doing everything we can to ensure transactions aren’t dropped. Therefore, all approved leave transactions within the My Leave system will be fed into CU Reported Time and, subsequently, they’ll be loaded into the payroll processing table.
From the HCM Community blog
- What to do if you have a transaction error. Hint: DO NOT resubmit; we will fix it for you.
- Video tutorials review position and requisition processes.
- Help us help you! Please include the following items when you report an error.
- HCM Reporting webinar, 2-3 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 16
- By the numbers: Elevate's first week
- DBT tables (funding distribution data) were corrected and updated for several hundred items in HCM.
- An Additional Pay Error, which forced users to do a rehire instead of an additional job on terminated rows, was corrected.