While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
More HCM, CU Careers fixes in place
Note: If you've accessed ePAR pages this morning, there is a run time error. This issue was resolved.
The following corrections have been made to HCM, CU Careers and the portal in the past day.
Several My Leave items have been fixed:
- Calendars will now refresh after users save their preferences.
- Leave balances will recalculate after users add, edit or delete leave.
- Approvals in My Leave have been simplified to remove buttons and links that are not needed to complete the approval.
- An error related to entering time for shift workers has been corrected.
- A correction for those with negative balances who have not been able to see their My Leave calendars has been updated.
- Holiday schedules and daily rate values for retirees have been imported.
- A temporary fix for negative percentages was put in place.
- Employees with more than one job will now have their timesheets approved by the correct supervisor.
- All approvals will now show in the approver's queue. We are still determining how to correct items already submitted for approval.
SMART Forms fixes:
- The department budget effective date will no longer default to the current date when the new effective date action reason is used.
- Action/Reason tables for Position and Department Budgets have been cleaned up.
- A portal issue while moving out of Workcenters has been resolved.
- The ePAR Additional Pay earnings are now based on PeopleSoft lookup tables.
- POIs can now be hired.
Payroll issues resolved:
- Biweekly timesheets can how be uploaded into CU Time for processing.
- The department view is being corrected so that all timesheet statuses show correctly.
- The hiring issues in ePARs were resolved by adding missing job code comp rates rules.
- The funding issue errors in ePARs have been corrected.
- Duplicate data integrity errors on forms have been corrected.
- A new “Assign a Proxy” item in the portal allows supervisors to set a backup approver. Find out how in our blog.
- Confidential Letters of Recommendation will be able to be uploaded into Jobs at CU by reference providers for departments that are continuing to access candidates in Jobs at CU. Watch for more details in the HCM blog or email.
- Open positions in CU Careers can now be shared via email and social media through the career site.
Please note: If you previously tried a process and received and error, you do not need to redo the process. The technologies team will work to clean up and resolve errors over the next few days.
Several PET Approval issues have been reported.
- If you need to pay employees who don't use My Leave or Kronos, we have a spreadsheet that lets you do that. Check out the HCM blog for full details on how to use it.
- All new hires will be reviewed in HCM to see if these new hires can be manually entered into the system.
Upcoming training: A second Biweekly Pay webinar announced
10 a.m. Thursday: A second HCM In-Time Webinar Series: Biweekly Pay as been added. You will learn all the steps to process biweekly pay in HCM. There will be time for questions, and the webinar will be recorded and posted to the HCM Community website. Register now.
5 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 10: Time collection for biweekly employees is due.
By the numbers: Monday, Dec. 7 – Tuesday, Dec. 8:
- HCM emails received: 269
- CU Careers emails received: 36
- HCM calls received: 133
- CU Careers calls received: 3
- Total applicant inquiries: 137
- Total reporting inquiries: 7