While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Learn tips and tricks to better navigate HCM with these resources
Whether you are a new HCM user who wants to learn about the system, or a well-established user who wants to use it optimally, a variety of brief videos, blogs and Skillsoft courses are available to help you get the most out of your HCM experience.
Walk through using HCM Favorites, logging into HCM and navigating through the system with these quick videos:
How to: Use HCM Favorites
How to: Log into HCM
How to: Navigate Through HCM
Want to personalize your dashboard homepage or add CU Time to your Favorites? Blogs covering these topics are available:
- Personalize your dashboard homepage and navigate HCM with multiple windows.
- Find CU Time and add it to your favorites.
Six HCM classes are offered in Skillsoft. Follow these steps to log in and take them:
- Sign into the employee portal
- Select the NavBar, CU Resources and then Training
- Choose Start Skillsoft
- Click on Library and select your campus under CU Custom Content
- Select HCM under the Categories menu on the left-hand side of the page
- Launch the course you would like to take