Just keep reviewing: Classified staff performance reviews to begin
Now that you have reviewed university staff members, it's time to start the evaluations for classified staff.
Supervisors must meet with each classified staff person in April to conduct an evaluation. As with all other employees, any merit raises will take effect on July 1.
Let’s take a look at the timeline:
- April 1: The performance cycle begins.
- All classified staff must be evaluated in April.
- May 1: All evaluations must be turned in to your campus HR office.
- In May, meet with each classified staff person to discuss goals for the year.
- June 1: Submit a copy of the front page of the performance plan to the System HR office.
Each campus has specific performance management documents and evaluation forms to be used when evaluating classified staff members. Please review these on your campus human resources website: