It's time to submit university staff evaluations
Finished reviewing your university staff members? All university staff should have been reviewed in February, and now it’s time to turn your evaluations in to your campus HR department.
Remember that merit increases still take effect on July 1, despite the earlier review period.
What’s up next?
University staff review cycle:
- March 1: Your campus HR office must receive all performance evaluations.
- Sometime during March, all supervisors should set goals for the next review period with each employee.
Classified staff review cycle:
- April 1: The performance cycle begins.
- All classified staff must be evaluated in April.
- May 1: All evaluations must be turned in to your campus HR office. (target link)
- In May, meet with each classified staff employee to discuss goals for the year.
- June 1: Submit a copy of the front page of the performance plan to the System HR office.
Each campus’ procedures for review are slightly different. Please reach out to your campus HR office for performance management information.
Questions? Concerns? Visit the performance management website.