While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM updates: New Work Study Indicator page available, Wave 3 fixes implemented
Last night, several fixes and enhancements were introduced to HCM.
Work Study Indicator
A new Work Study Indicator page has been added to HCM to allow users to indicate earlier in the process that student employees will be using work study.
Access the new page
Access the new page with the following navigational path: Navigator > CU Student Info & Processes > CU Work Study Indicator
Important: Be sure to clear your cache before you log into HCM, as this ensures updates display correctly.
A quick reference guide is available as well as additional training for the CU Boulder campus:
|Date:||Thursday, Aug. 10||Monday, Aug. 14|
|Time:||10:30 – 11:30 a.m.||2 – 3 p.m.|
|Location:||UMC 386||UMC 386|
Fixes for the following Wave 3 issues have been implemented since Friday:
- Under the Pay Action Tile, the Document Collection now shows the correct ePAR links.
- Action reason corrections to ensure multiple transactions are updating to the database properly.
- An unauthorized user error that kicked out users as public users.
- A data integrity error in ePAR Position.
- A workflow issue.
- A multifactor authentication issue for users with additional access privileges.
- A department budget table error during the hire process.