The University of Colorado's employment verification vendor, The Work Number, is currently experiencing a service disruption. Employee Services is working with this vendor to resolve this issue and will update this webpage once service is restored. In the interim, please reach out to your campus for verification requests:
HCM updates: New Work Study Indicator page available, Wave 3 fixes implemented
Last night, several fixes and enhancements were introduced to HCM.
Work Study Indicator
A new Work Study Indicator page has been added to HCM to allow users to indicate earlier in the process that student employees will be using work study.
Access the new page
Access the new page with the following navigational path: Navigator > CU Student Info & Processes > CU Work Study Indicator
Important: Be sure to clear your cache before you log into HCM, as this ensures updates display correctly.
A quick reference guide is available as well as additional training for the CU Boulder campus:
|Date:||Thursday, Aug. 10||Monday, Aug. 14|
|Time:||10:30 – 11:30 a.m.||2 – 3 p.m.|
|Location:||UMC 386||UMC 386|
Fixes for the following Wave 3 issues have been implemented since Friday:
- Under the Pay Action Tile, the Document Collection now shows the correct ePAR links.
- Action reason corrections to ensure multiple transactions are updating to the database properly.
- An unauthorized user error that kicked out users as public users.
- A data integrity error in ePAR Position.
- A workflow issue.
- A multifactor authentication issue for users with additional access privileges.
- A department budget table error during the hire process.