HCM Skillsoft courses available Dec. 2
Employee Services will publish five Skillsoft courses covering common HCM transactions Dec. 2. Whether you want some extra practice or are just learning about HCM, we highly suggest you take them as we roll out the new system. These also make great training resources for future team members!
|HCM Skillsoft Course||Key Topics and Skills|
|HCM Fundamentals||High-level overview|
|HCM Position Data and Non-Person Profiles||Positions and relationships to CU Careers, job descriptions|
|HCM Managing People and Jobs||Personnel transactions|
|HCM Paying People||Payroll cycles, calendars, MyLeave and CU Time|
|Recruiting with CU Careers||Posting jobs and data-sharing between HCM and CU Careers|
A version of the HCM Overview Workshop is currently available here. Note: HRMS Skillsoft courses will expire Dec 2.
How to access HCM courses:
- Log on to your campus portal.
- Click on the CU Resources tab. (Skip this step if you are using the system portal.)
- Select Training.
- Select Start SkillSoft. (SkillSoft will open in a separate window.)
- Select your campus folder.
- Select the HCM folder.
- Select the title of the course and click [Launch].