While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM fixes for March 28-April 1
System fixes for March 28-April 1
- We resolved a display error affecting My Leave and CU Time leave accrual balances.
- We modified PET so that employees cannot create one when there is already another in process. Closed PETs are those in Complete or Withdrawn statuses only.
- We fixed several bugs related to CU Time and My Leave:
- CU Time now picks up load time for exception time requests that cross months.
- Timesheets that flip to Posted on CU Department page are now loading to CU Time without fail.
- Approver names are now correct for OT Exempts in CU Time.
- Docking amounts now come in as negative for CU Time for OT Exempts.