While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM fixes for April 11-15
System fixes for April 11-15
- You can now process transactions more than 60 days prior (i.e. any transaction since Dec. 5, 2015).
- We've fixed the Target Seq error on the Pay Rate Change transaction page.
- You can now future date a position for future-dated hires. You cannot add an additional job until this future dates is reached; a fix in development for this issue.
- We've eliminated duplicate POIs.
- Spaces are no longer accepted in the email address field in the Hire transaction page.
- Marital status and education levels no longer generate errors.
Please be sure to clear your cache (Ctrl+Shift+Delete for Windows or Command+Shift+Delete for Mac), so these updates take effect.