HCM fixes for April 11-15
System fixes for April 11-15
- You can now process transactions more than 60 days prior (i.e. any transaction since Dec. 5, 2015).
- We've fixed the Target Seq error on the Pay Rate Change transaction page.
- You can now future date a position for future-dated hires. You cannot add an additional job until this future dates is reached; a fix in development for this issue.
- We've eliminated duplicate POIs.
- Spaces are no longer accepted in the email address field in the Hire transaction page.
- Marital status and education levels no longer generate errors.
Please be sure to clear your cache (Ctrl+Shift+Delete for Windows or Command+Shift+Delete for Mac), so these updates take effect.