While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM down as part of service maintenance from 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. Aug. 13
Maintenance will be performed on production services, including HCM, from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 13. Please plan your tasks accordingly.
What will be unavailable?
The following services will be unavailable during this time:
- Campus Solutions
- Campus Solutions Mobile Application
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- CU Marketplace
- Enterprise Portal
- eRA (interface with the HCM system only)
- Integration Gateway
- My Leave
- Secure Enterprise Search (SES)
What will be available?
The following services will be available during this time:
- 1800 Grant File and Print Services
- 1800 Grant VDIs
- 1800 Grant Phones
- Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
- Cu.edu Email
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit (DATC)
- eRA InfoEd application
- International Student and Scholar System (ISSS)
- Law Toolbox
- OnBase (direct access and Unity Client)
- Online Admissions Offering (OAO)
- R25 Interface Server Application
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Skype for Business
- Terminal Server
- TTO Portal
- Wired and Wireless network for 1800 Grant