While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM down for maintenance from 6 p.m. Oct. 14 – 6 p.m. Oct. 15
Maintenance will be performed on HCM production services from 6 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 14 – 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15. All production services will be unavailable for this 24-hour window, so please plan your tasks accordingly.
What will be unavailable?
The following services will be unavailable during this time:
- Campus Solutions
- Campus Solutions Mobile Application
- Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- CU Marketplace
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit (DATC)
- Enterprise Portal
- eRA InfoEd application
- eRA (interface with the HCM system only)
- Integration Gateway
- International Student and Scholar System (ISSS)
- My Leave
- OnBase (direct access and Unity Client)
- Online Admissions Offering (OAO)
- Secure Enterprise Search (SES)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Terminal Server
- TTO Portal
What will be available?
The following services will be available during this time:
- 1800 Grant File and Print Services
- 1800 Grant VDIs
- 1800 Grant Phones
- cu.edu Email
- Interface Server Application
- Law Toolbox
- Skype for Business
- Wired and Wireless network for 1800 Grant