Skillsoft will be unavailable from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Saturday, June 23, while Skillsoft Cloud Operations conducts routine maintenance.
HCM down for maintenance from 6 p.m. Oct. 14 – 6 p.m. Oct. 15
Maintenance will be performed on HCM production services from 6 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 14 – 6 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 15. All production services will be unavailable for this 24-hour window, so please plan your tasks accordingly.
What will be unavailable?
The following services will be unavailable during this time:
- Campus Solutions
- Campus Solutions Mobile Application
- Central Information Warehouse (CIW)
- Constituent Relationship Management (CRM)
- CU Marketplace
- Degree Audit and Transfer Credit (DATC)
- Enterprise Portal
- eRA InfoEd application
- eRA (interface with the HCM system only)
- Integration Gateway
- International Student and Scholar System (ISSS)
- My Leave
- OnBase (direct access and Unity Client)
- Online Admissions Offering (OAO)
- Secure Enterprise Search (SES)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Terminal Server
- TTO Portal
What will be available?
The following services will be available during this time:
- 1800 Grant File and Print Services
- 1800 Grant VDIs
- 1800 Grant Phones
- cu.edu Email
- Interface Server Application
- Law Toolbox
- Skype for Business
- Wired and Wireless network for 1800 Grant