While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM down for maintenance from 6 p.m. - midnight. Aug. 3
In preparation for the release of Elevate Wave 3, maintenance will be performed on HCM from 6 p.m. - midnight Thursday, Aug. 3.
A limited CU Resources/employee portal page will be made available to users while this maintenance takes place. However, some applications will be unavailable, so please plan your tasks accordingly.
What will be unavailable?
The following services will be unavailable during this time:
- CU Careers - Recruiting
- eRA (integration to HCM only)
The following portal links and tiles will be unavailable:
- All tiles
- Benefits and Wellness tab
- Business Tools Tab / CU Careers – Recruiting, HCM
- My Info and Pay tab
What will be available?
The following services will be available during this time:
- 1800 Grant File and Print Services
- 1800 Grant VDIs
- 1800 Grant Phones
- Campus Solutions
- Campus Solutions Mobile Application
- Concur Travel & Expense
- CU Careers - Search Jobs/Apply
- Cu.edu Email
- CU Marketplace
- CU Reporting Systems
- Enterprise Portal
- HireRight I-9/e-Verify
- Integration Gateway
- Law Toolbox
- My Leave
- Online Admissions Offering (OAO)
- R25 Interface Server Application
- Secure Enterprise Search (SES)
- Secure File Transfer Protocol
- Skype for Business
- Terminal Server
- TTO Portal
- Wired and Wireless network for 1800 Grant
Contingency time may be needed from 6 p.m. - midnight Thursday, Aug. 10. Additional communications will be sent, if needed.