While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM Dashboard gives at-a-glance view of system
You can now get a quick overview of what’s happening with HCM by logging in to SharePoint and accessing the new HCM Dashboard. This online resource shows major system projects, daily updates, items we’re working to resolve, call center metrics and more.
Dashboard features include:
- A list of known issues as reported by CU-Boulder. (Note: a comprehensive, sortable list of known HCM issues is coming next week.)
- The most recently updated HCM and CU Careers guides
- Recent fixes
- Instructions on how to submit a ticket
- Links to the HCM Community website and blog
Items that are coming soon:
- A comprehensive, sortable list of all known HCM issues
- A list of top development efforts underway
- A list of top issues people are calling about, along with brief answers
You can access the HCM Dashboard via SharePoint. Most HCM users have been provisioned for access to the dashboard. If you cannot access it, you will see directions to request access to the page.
To suggest additions to the dashboard, email ES.Communications@cu.edu.