While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
HCM Daily Update: Meetings are coming to your campus
HCM Community meetings are coming to your campus
We're coming to each CU campus from Jan. 25-29. Find your campus event and see what's in store.
We reduced our helpline hours, but we’re working around the clock for you.
While our HCM helpline is open for calls from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. weekdays, please know that our team is working well beyond our helpline hours to:
- solve the issues that affect the largest number of users.
- improve the quality of the responses we provide on our calls.
- train our team on the latest system updates so those are passed on to you.
- provide individual attention, as needed.
- assist our training team in producing updated, accurate materials.
- Friday: CU Careers will be down from 11 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday to implement an Oracle patch to the database. During this time, you will not be able to post jobs, and applicants will not be able to apply for jobs.
- Jan. 25: Run your payroll register to verify your department's payroll. Need help? See quick tips for running and reading payroll registers.