While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Form 1095-C has been mailed, made available in portal
The 2018 Form 1095-C was mailed to CU employees who were eligible for health benefits last year.
About Form 1095-C
Sent annually, Form 1095-C provides information about employer-provided health insurance coverage and specifies the months of health care coverage for the employee and their eligible dependents.
When completing a federal tax return, employees must indicate whether they had qualifying health coverage for all of 2018 or whether they qualified for a health coverage exemption. Per IRS rules, submitting this form with their 2018 tax filing is not required. However, it should be kept with any 2018 tax records.
Access Form 1095-C electronically
This form can be accessed by following these steps:
- Log into the employee portal.
- Open the CU Resources Home dropdown menu at the top, center of the page.
- Select Benefits & Wellness from the dropdown menu.
- Choose the Benefits Tools tile.
- Click the View Form 1095-C tile.
- You’ll be prompted to verify your identity before you can access your forms. Once authorized, click on the Tax Form you’d like to view and download your form. If a form has not been issued to you, a message will populate stating that no form is available.
Resources are available if questions arise
If employees have questions about this form, a qualified tax advisor should be consulted. General information and instructions on how to read the form can be found here.
For additional questions, please contact an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3, or email email@example.com.