While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Fiscal-year-end payroll processing
The following will help HRMS users ensure accurate, timely pay for employees at the close of the fiscal year, and it denotes how payroll expenses will be charged.
Monthly Pay Cycle - June 1-30, 2013 (Pay ID 06/30/13) - Charged 100 percent to FY 12-13
• 5 p.m. Monday, June 10: original W-4/direct deposit forms due
• 5 p.m. Tuesday, June 18: time collection close
• Friday, June 21: run payroll register report
• 10 a.m. Thursday, June 27: check stops and advice pulls due
• Monday, July 1: pay date for June
Biweekly Pay Cycle - June 9-22, 2013 (Pay ID 06/22/13) - Charged 100 percent to FY 12-13
• 5 p.m. Monday, June 24: original W-4/direct deposit forms due
• 5 p.m. Friday, June 28: time collection close (NOTE: This has been changed from July 1.)
• Wednesday, July 3: run payroll register report
• Friday, July 5: pay date for PPE 6/22/13
Other Important Dates
• The biweekly PPE July 6, 2013 (06/23/2013 - 07/06/2013) will be charged to FY 13-14.
• Hand-drawn check request deadline for Fiscal Year 12-13 is noon Tuesday, June 25. (Charged 100 percent to FY 12-13.)
• Termination for cause hand-drawn check deadline is 11 a.m. Wednesday, June 26. (Charged 100 percent to FY 12-13.)
• Hand-drawn check requests received after the noon Tuesday, June 25, deadline cannot be guaranteed to be included in Fiscal Year 12- 13, except for termination for cause requests that meet the noon June 26 deadline.
• Employee Services will be closed Thursday, July 4, for Independence Day.
• Employee Services will resume processing handdrawn check requests on Friday, July 5, charged 100 percent to FY 13-14.