Final salary increases available in HRMS by Aug. 4
Employee Services will upload the final batch of salary increases, for faculty on 9-month pay schedules, by Monday, August 4.
Help make this process seamless by:
- double-checking salary amounts for academic-year faculty within the HRMS.
- speaking with your new academic-year faculty members to confirm that they have correctly selected their compensation payment preference (paid over 9 or 12 months). The default payment is over 9 months.
- reminding employees to update their addresses and emergency contacts through the “Personal Information” tab in the employee portal (my.cu.edu).
- informing employees of when they will receive their first paychecks.
- requesting original, completed W-4 and direct deposit forms from new employees, those returning from a break in service and rehired employees.
- providing new employees with these helpful links: