While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Final salary increases available in HRMS by Aug. 4
Employee Services will upload the final batch of salary increases, for faculty on 9-month pay schedules, by Monday, August 4.
Help make this process seamless by:
- double-checking salary amounts for academic-year faculty within the HRMS.
- speaking with your new academic-year faculty members to confirm that they have correctly selected their compensation payment preference (paid over 9 or 12 months). The default payment is over 9 months.
- reminding employees to update their addresses and emergency contacts through the “Personal Information” tab in the employee portal (my.cu.edu).
- informing employees of when they will receive their first paychecks.
- requesting original, completed W-4 and direct deposit forms from new employees, those returning from a break in service and rehired employees.
- providing new employees with these helpful links: