While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Employees can now check their Open Enrollment benefits selections in the portal
During Open Enrollment, employees brushed up on their benefits and may have chosen a new set of benefits plans. Now, they can view their benefits confirmation in the portal (my.cu.edu).
- Log in to the employee portal.
- Select the CU Resources tab. (Don’t see the tab? CU Resources is your home page.)
- Click on the details button of Benefits and Wellness tile and select Benefits Summary.
- Enter the effective date 7/1/2017.
- Press Go. Selections made during Open Enrollment will appear.
In an effort to remain eco-friendly and reduce paper use, these benefits summaries are available year-round on the portal. You can also sign up to receive legally required notices in an electronic format.
If you have questions about your benefits confirmation, speak with an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.