While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Elevate daily recap: Payroll, Resources webinars, approval emails
Alert: the biweekly pay deadline has been extended to 10 a.m. Friday. Please read our user alert for full details, instructions and resources.
- HCM approval, My Leave and onboarding emails as well as letters of recommendation have been turned back on.
- The ES Technologies team is implementing a tool that will allow them to correct error logs in transactions. The team asks that HCM users do not try to withdraw transactions at this time.
To better relay information to you, we are changing how we categorize issues on the Elevate help page. As they come in, issues will be categorized as: Reported, Reported and Confirmed, In Progress and Completed. Previously, issues were not logged until they could be replicated in the system. This change will allow you to get a better idea of what your fellow campus users are reporting
- The ePAR Position Transactions is experiencing issues when users attempt to save the form.
- Payroll uploads are not functioning correctly.
Upcoming training: Training Resources webinar
2-3 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 15: Finding the new HCM and CU Careers systems a little confusing? The HCM In-Time Webinar Series: Training Resources at 2 p.m. Dec. 15 can help. Click here to register.
This webinar will guide you through all the training resources available for using the new HCM and CU Careers systems – from courses to guides to videos.
By the numbers: Tuesday, Dec. 8 – Wednesday, Dec. 9:
- HCM emails received: 212
- CU Careers emails received: 19
- HCM calls: 114
- CU Careers calls received: 1
- Total applicant inquiries: 10
- Total reporting inquiries: 27