While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Off-cycle deadline extended to noon today
To accommodate for last-minute transactions, we've extended this week's off-cycle payroll deadline to noon Wednesday, June 29.
Valid reasons for using off-cycle:
- late entry, or approval of hire or job changes
- incorrect entry of job data
- hours or amounts not entered or approved before payroll is processed (If this data is entered but not approved, you must go back and check the "off cycle" box.)
- late hire of employees
- late Social Security number obtained by an international employee
To use off-cycle, either:
- Enter employee time in CU Time manually and select the off-cycle option, or
- Enter their time via the CU Regular Earnings upload process. Please enter Y in the off-cycle column of the CU Time Regular Earnings Template.