Off-cycle deadline 5 p.m. today, monthly uploads due tomorrow
Friendly reminder: off-cycle uploads are due at 5 p.m. today, and July monthly uploads are due at 5 p.m. tomorrow (July 19).
Valid reasons for using off-cycle:
- late entry, or approval of hire or job changes
- incorrect entry of job data
- hours or amounts not entered or approved before payroll is processed (If this data is entered but not approved, you must go back and check the "off cycle" box.)
- late hire of employees
- late Social Security number obtained by an international employee
To use off-cycle, either:
- Enter employee time in CU Time manually and select the off-cycle option, or
- Enter their time via the CU Regular Earnings upload process. Please enter Y in the off-cycle column of the CU Time Regular Earnings Template.