CU Careers webinar series helps you prepare for go-live
Before CU Careers launches Nov. 4, take the time to attend four webinars that will guide you through using the system’s new and advanced features, which are designed to simplify the recruiting process.
After registering, you’ll receive a confirmation email with details on joining the webinar.
Direct Hire, 10 a.m. Sept. 30 and 2 p.m. Oct. 1
Are you interested in leveraging CU Careers to collecting personal data and complete background checks for already identified new hires? Then this webinar is for you. CU Careers offers a shortened workflow that is ideal for hiring students, temps or lecturers, and can help to streamline these processes and create new efficiencies.
- 10 a.m. Sept. 30: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2111107774703417601
- 2 p.m. Oct. 1: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2020791690574960129
Preparing a Requisition for Posting & Candidate Sourcing, 2 p.m. Oct. 7 and 10 a.m. Oct. 8
This webinar outlines the process of preparing a requisition for posting and managing candidates who have applied. You’ll learn which fields will be pre-populated from data entered in HCM, which are required to post and how to ensure your posting appears on the web appropriately for applicants to view. You’ll be guided through the candidate selection workflow (CSW) as you learn how to eliminate applicants and ultimately hire a finalist.
- 2 p.m. Oct. 7: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4307311882442541058
- 10 a.m. Oct. 8: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4029405920475726338
Folder Management & the Search Committee Experience, 2 p.m. Oct. 14 and 10 a.m. Oct. 16
In this webinar, you’ll learn about folder management and the new search committee experience. Folders can be utilized to store and share specific candidate profiles, and make it easy to keep track of top candidates. These folders can also be shared with search committee members for quick access to candidate files. We’ll review the new search committee experience and the most efficient collaboration methods.
- 2 p.m. Oct. 14: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4852405767028874754
- 10 a.m. Oct. 16: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6288359156811314178
Custom Correspondence & Other Functionality, 2 p.m. Oct. 21 and 10 a.m. Oct. 22
You’ll learn about a new CU Careers feature that allows users to create and send customized candidate correspondence. We’ll review the customization process, template use as well as sending bulk communications. Additional functionality including custom list filters, tasks and advanced searching will be highlighted.
- 2 p.m. Oct. 21: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4201422315618074370
- 10 a.m. Oct. 22: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6010790744914179586