CU Careers – our new recruiting solution – is almost here
We’re eager to unveil CU Careers – a powerful new recruiting tool that will replace Jobs at CU this fall – and we’re inviting you to get a glimpse at upcoming HCM Workshops.
Check out this new solution at CU Careers HCM Workshops, Aug. 5-18. We’ll host a morning and afternoon session on each campus and a morning session at CU System, so you can find a time that fits your schedule.
CU Careers will seamlessly integrate with HCM, making your workflow more efficient and intuitive. New functionality will improve the hiring process on both ends, including status bars that track a candidate’s progress and new dashboards that display major functions and tasks.
What you’ll learn
We’ll review how data flow between HCM and CU Careers, and learn about building requisitions using Non-Person Profile data. Since recruiting is such an important task, we’ll show you how candidates move through the system for each employee type: classified, university staff and faculty.
You’ll also get a sneak peek of several tools and functions that will make your job (and the applicants’ tasks) a lot easier. We’ll go over requisitions, candidate selection workflows, and the steps for creating and making a job offer.
Improving our recruiting tools will help us continue to attract top talent to the university system. Come learn all about it!
The second half of the HCM Campus Workshop series will focus on executing HCM transactions, paying employees and running reports. Later this fall, you can dive into the system yourself at Structured and Open computer labs, as well as take a cumulative assessment to see where you excel and where you can improve.
Ready to register? Here’s how:
- Log in to my.cu.edu
- On the right-hand menu, click Training
- Click Start SkillSoft and enter your login information, if prompted
- Click Catalog
- Click CU Instructor-Led Training (the second folder in the list)
- Click Elevate: HCM Campus Workshops
- There are six training topics. Click on the topic you’d like to attend.
- This will take you to a course description. Click on the small calendar icon in the left corner of the window. It will open a table that displays the dates, times, and locations of the trainings.
- Once you’ve found a training that works for your schedule, click Enroll on the furthest column to the right. You’ll be emailed an enrollment confirmation, which you can link to your Outlook calendar.