While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
The buck starts here: Encourage co-workers to learn more about money
Encourage your employees and co-workers to learn more about life’s major money decisions: Download, print and hang an Employee Services Fall Expo poster or two in your office, break room or building.
Business partners also will be sent posters via campus mail over the next week. If you need additional posters, please download them from the website.
Employee Services will host these events on CU campuses from Oct. 20-27. Employees of all ages will be given expert guidance to help them understand and achieve their financial goals in a fun atmosphere.
Why should employees attend?
At the Expos, they can:
- Learn more about financial topics while earning entries to win an iPad.
- Attend a Money Talk to learn about their retirement plan, paying off student loans or boosting their credit score.
- Talk to financial experts and schedule a one-on-one consultation to achieve their goals.
- Get answers to questions about benefits, payroll, retirement or international taxes from CU’s professionals.
- Find out how to retire from CU, through the university’s popular Preparing to Retire sessions.
Slots will fill quickly, so register today!