While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Brush up on your benefits choices at Open Enrollment campus sessions
Don’t miss your chance to brush up on your benefits at upcoming Open Enrollment sessions and vendor fairs. Benefits professionals will be available at each event to help you pick through available benefit options and answer any additional questions, so you can choose the best plans for you and your family.
See when sessions are coming to your campus:
- CU Boulder: Tuesday, April 25, Recreation Center, Ice Overlook Room
- CU Denver: Wednesday, April 26, CU Building, Suite 150 Auditorium
- CU Anschutz: Monday, May 1, Research 2, Krugman Conference Hall
- UCCS: Wednesday, May 3, University Center, Theatre 302
- CU System: Thursday, May 4, First Floor Conference Room
Open Enrollment, running April 24 – May 12, is the time of year where you can either waive or enroll in CU benefits plans including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as flexible savings plans.
Visit the Open Enrollment website for full session schedules and directions to campus benefits sessions.