Ask employees to check benefits selections in the portal
During Open Enrollment, employees drew up their benefits game plans. Now, employees can review their benefits confirmation in the portal (my.cu.edu).
- Log in to my.cu.edu
- Select the CU Resources tab. (If you are a CU System employee, skip this step.)
- Click on the Benefits and Wellness menu
- Select Benefits Summary from the drop down options
- Enter the effective date "7/1/2016"
- Press Go. Selections made during Open Enrollment will appear
For the past three years, Employee Services has presented benefits confirmations through the portal instead of mailing letters to employee homes as part of its "go green" efforts, reducing paper usage and eliminating printing and postage costs.
If you have questions about your benefits confirmation, call an Employee Services benefits professional at 303-860-4200, option 3. We’re here to help.