While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at email@example.com or 303-860-4200, option 2.
Academic Year Reminders for 2013
• Salary uploads for academic year faculty members were processed on Aug. 2.
• Double check academic year faculty salary amounts in HRMS.
• Confirm that your new academic year faculty members have selected a compensation payment preference (paid over nine or 12 months). The default is payment over nine months. Employees need to be aware of their selection (or default).
• Remind employees to update their addresses and emergency contacts by using the self-service features in the employee portal.
• Let new employees know when they will receive their first paycheck.
• Provide new employees with these helpful website resource links: New Employee Toolbox - http://www.cusys.edu/pbs/newempl.html Payroll Due Date Schedule - http://www.cusys.edu/pbs/payroll/resources/dates.html
Faculty salary election information (paid over 9 or 12 months) - https://www.cusys.edu/pbs/payroll/groups/ay-appointments.html
• Request that employees returning from a break in service and all new employees provide original W-4 and direct deposit forms. The most efficient way to do so is through the CU Resources tab on the portal. Or have forms delivered or mailed to Employee Services without delay. Faxes are not accepted.
Terminated employees who are being reactivated also must submit new W-4 and direct deposit forms.