Categorized in: 

2016 1042-S tax forms have been mailed

It’s tax season again and that means Employee Services has mailed all 1042-S forms for the 2016 tax year to non-U.S. citizens who had one or more of the following in 2016:

  • Tax treaty-exempt income
  • Non-qualified scholarship payments
  • Taxable non-employee compensation

Non-resident international employees whose wages are eligible for a tax treaty will receive Form 1042-S for their tax treaty-eligible wages paid the previous calendar year. If employees meet this criteria but have not received their form by Wednesday, Feb. 15, please ensure they complete a 1042-S Reissue Request Form and submit it to Employee Services.

If employees have questions, please have them visit the IRS website, call Employee Services at 303-860-4200 or contact your campus International Tax Specialist.

Add new comment