While the majority of Employee Services staff will work remotely to do our part to reduce community spread of the COVID-19 virus, our services will continue without interruption. We're dedicated to providing excellent service to every CU employee and every HCM user. You can still reach us by phone or email. If you have questions or need assistance, reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303-860-4200, option 2.
2012-13 fiscal-year-end reminders
The 2013-2013 fiscal year ends on Sunday, June 30. Please note the following suggestions and deadlines.
• Process time collection batches early to avoid last-minute problems.
• Confirm your backup person is trained and available to assist.
• Be accurate and timely to help ensure correct fiscal year charges.
• Departments receive full credit for overpayments fully recovered by June 30. Departments receive prorated credit for overpayments partially recovered by June 30. Remaining amounts will be credited when repaid.
Hand-drawn Warrant Request
• Submit requests early to avoid last-minute problems.
• Requests received with complete information by noon Tuesday, June 25, will be included in FY 2013. Payroll Expense Transfers • PETs for charges incurred on or before Sunday, June 30, may be processed through Tuesday, July 9.
• Journal date must be June 30.
• Transactions approved by 5 p.m. July 9 will be included in FY 2013.
• For processing questions, contact your campus accounting office.
• For technical difficulties when creating a PET, contact Shelley Brown at email@example.com. Reports to Ensure Pay Accuracy
• Use your payroll reports to confirm the accuracy of employee pay.
• Salary charges need to be as correct as possible for the fiscal year close.