MEC Weekly Digest | September 13, 2021
September Last Login Audit
- Update: The last login audit for September is underway.
- Action: Please complete column E of the last login spreadsheet (Sept. 2021 tab) by Sept. 17. Other key dates:
- Sept. 20: Jen Mortensen will send the notification email to specified users
- Sept. 30: Jen Mortensen will submit deprovisioning requests
Q4 Business Unit and Email Preference Requests Due Sept. 17
- Action: Please submit your Q4 business unit and email preference requests by Friday, Sept. 17 using the Q4 tabs of the tracking spreadsheet.
- Jen Mortensen will review requests during the week of Sept. 20 and will submit them to the COE on Sept. 27 so work can begin as soon as possible after Oct. 1.
Reports with Unique Counts and Grouping Break Data Extensions
- Reminder: Salesforce reports that use unique counts and/or grouping will cause creation of associated data extensions to fail. Please remove unique counts and/or grouping before you create your data extension.