MEC Weekly Digest | May 23, 2022
eComm Roadmap Feedback
- Reminder: Thanks to all of you for the great conversation at last week's MEC meeting. If you haven't already done so, please provide your feedback on the roadmap slide deck by June 1.
Datorama Next Steps
- Reminder: You all should have received an invitation to our next MEC Datorama session (5/24, 2:05-2:45 p.m.) to review findings, tips and questions from one another. In the meantime:
- Sending Marketing Cloud Emails (previously Marketing Cloud Salesforce Send Emails)
- Previously devoted solely to Salesforce Send Emails, this wiki now compares it to Guided Send. Full instructions for both sending methods are included along with quick reference guides.
- Checklists & Quick Guides (previously Testing Checklists)
- Available checklists or quick tutorials for everyday user tasks (like testing, running Data Extensions, sending emails and more).
- Marketing Cloud Intermediate Training
- Additional resources relevant across the sending process (from email creation & sending to delivery issues & analytics). A great resource for existing users as a direct response to recent questions.
- Salesforce Reporting
- Tips for reporting accuracy & efficiency.
- Cvent Reporting
- Report with a long run-time? Queue the Report and access it when it's ready (as a Snapshot).
- Failed Sends: As mentioned in last week's digest, CU Boulder Advancement has been reporting an increase in failed sends. We've elected to open a case with SFMC to address this issue. We will provide an update as soon as possible.
- Preferred Name: The UIS integrations team has set up the preferred name integrations in stage. Daniella Torres is currently working on a test plan and will provide another update soon.
- Multi-Factor Authentication: CU Anschutz and Denver are concluding MFA for all users this month. Any outliers from the other campuses have also been included in recent notifications. If anyone has still yet to enroll next week, the MEC will be notified to require the user to take action or submit a deprovision request.