MEC Weekly Digest | May 17, 2022
Welcome to the Team
- Please join us in welcoming Serwaa Adu-Tutu to the MEC team! Serwaa will be working with Katie Theiler and supporting System advancement users. Welcome, Serwaa!
Next Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be held this Thursday, May 19 from 2 - 3 p.m. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Action: We will be discussing the following items at the meeting. If your schedule permits, please review in advance.
- eComm Roadmap Update
- Draft MOU between eComm and the Campuses for FY23 Service
Datorama Next Steps
- Reminder: You all should have received an invitation to our next MEC Datorama session (5/24, 2:05-2:45 p.m.) to review findings, tips and questions from one another. In the meantime:
- Failed Sends: As mentioned in last week's digest, CU Boulder Advancement has been reporting an increase in failed sends. We've elected to open a case with SFMC to address this issue. We will provide an update as soon as possible.
- May Last Login: Jen Mortensen will be sending notifications to identified users before May 20.
- Preferred Name: The UIS integrations team has set up the preferred name integrations in stage. Daniella Torres is currently working on a test plan and will provide another update soon.