MEC Weekly Digest | June 21, 2022
Upcoming Team Meeting
- Reminder: Our next team meeting will be held this Thursday, June 23 from 2 - 3 p.m. We look forward to seeing you there. We will be discussing the following items at the meeting.
- Support Transition Update and Communications
- Billing Reports and Processes
- Roadmap Update
- Cvent Custom Domain
Optimizing Salesforce Reports
- Update: Tom Needy has seen increases in the processing time for some Salesforce Reports, which occasionally results in failed sends. Salesforce has provided insight into how to best optimize Reports (scroll to Optimize Reports section in red).
Cvent Revenue Reporting
- Update: Jason Thomas expressed interest in assessing the amount of money Cvent has brought in through the years. Checkout a breakdown of money collected for each campus by fiscal year.
- Note: It appears the System office has brought in significantly more money in 2022 than any year before. This is a symptom of the Campus field not being accurate. Please confirm the correct Campus is indicated when approving events.
Q3 Business Unit and Preference Requests
- Reminder: Please submit your Q3 business unit and preference requests via the Q3 tabs of the tracking spreadsheet by June 30.
- Need help understanding the components of the process? Review our new wiki "Changes to Business Units and Email Preferences."
- Multifactor Authentication: A few users have still not enrolled in MFA. Anyone who doesn't take action this week will be deprovisioned.
- Preferred Name: Work is underway. We will provide an update soon.
- Cvent-Salesforce Integration: A case is open to troubleshoot discrepancies between Cvent events and associated campaigns in Salesforce.