MEC Weekly Digest | June 1, 2021
Welcome New MECs
- We're excited to welcome three new MECs to the team this month. The System team will be working with the campuses to coordinate training over the next several weeks, and we look forward to meeting virtually during our June team meeting.
- Josh Husman, UCCS
- Kiley Kudrna, Anschutz
- Katie Theiler, Advancement
June Provisioning Underway
- Update: Provisioning is underway. New users can expect their credentials on Thursday, June 3.
Q3 Business Unit and Email Preference Requests
- Reminder: Please add your Q3 business unit and email preference requests to our tracking spreadsheet (see Q3 tabs) by Friday, June 18. Jen Mortensen will review submissions for accuracy before submitting to the COE on June 30.
Updates on Outstanding Issues
- Advance IDs Deleted from Salesforce: UIS Integrations team continuing to investigate.
- GeoPointe Address Fields: Work is continuing on GeoPointe address fields.
- Marketing Cloud View in Browser Language: Jen Mortensen is continuing to work with SFMC on updating the default view in browser language. She will be doing some testing this week outside normal business hours and should have an update for the group soon.
- Org Tree Reporting Hierarchy: Work is continuing on the org tree reporting hierarchy.